Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekends results

Here are the results from the rest of Wainuiomatas teams in Capital Soccer from last weekend.....



Division 4 : Brooklyn Northern 0 2 Wainuiomata * This win sends the 2nd team into 3rd place in the league.
Division 6 : Undertakers 3 0 Miramar Rangers * First win of the season for The Undertakers and a first clean sheet for  Mark Jones.
Division 15 : Naenae 1 1 Half Baked * Curts half baked team are flying high in second place at the moment five points behind the division leaders.
Division 17 : Miramar 5 2 Wainuiomata A * I believe this is Wainuis 3rd team, I could be wrong though!!

I couldn't find and haven't heard how the Div 18 or Wainui Pacifica (the over 35s) got on but I presume they did play on Saturday.  On Sunday I passed through Richard Prouse and both womens teams games were drawing to a close, the results went as follows

Womens Div 3 : Wainui Ziggyz 4 0 North Wellington * After winning promotion last year Ziggyz are undefeated this year having won all four games so far.

Womens Div 4 : Wainuiomta 0 6 Tawa

So a mixed bag of results last weekend but on the whole everything going well.  I'm hoping to make it down on Saturday to watch the first teams' Premier Division match against Miramar if I post a good time in this weekends Crazyman event in the Hutt Valleys eastern hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment